*Please Note: The Rankings reflect sales for July 2021*
Here we are again, the New York Times has released their monthly chart for the Best Sellers List for Graphic Novels and Manga, Last Month it was an All-Out War with Kohei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia Volume 28 taking Number Two, now it has been knocked down to Number Five. Taking its place at Number Two is Tatsuki Fujimoto’s Chainsaw Man Volume One, finally, taking Number 14 is Hajime Isayama’s Attack on Titan Volume One. Chainsaw Man has been on and off the Best Sellers Chart as of late but its success has been part of the recent trailer for the Upcoming Anime and Fujimoto’s newest 142-page One-Shot titled Look Back which reached over 4 Million Views in Two Days.
“Denji’s a poor young man who’ll do anything for money, even hunting down devils with his pet devil-dog Pochita. He’s a simple man with simple dreams, drowning under a mountain of debt. But his sad life gets turned upside down one day when he’s betrayed by someone he trusts. Now with the power of a devil inside him, Denji’s become a whole new man—Chainsaw Man!“Viz Media Synopsis
- Mothering Heights– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Chainsaw Man Vol. 1– Tatsuki Fujimoto, Viz Media
- The Bad Guys In Cut To The Chase– Aaron Blabey, Scholastic
- The Adventure Zone: The Crystal Kingdom– Clint McElroy et al, First Second
- Grime And Punishment– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Cat Kid Comic Club– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Karen’s Kittycat Club– Ann M. Martin. Illustrated by Katy Farina, Scholastic
- My Hero Academia Vol. 28– Kohei Horikoshi, Viz Media
- For Whom the Ball Rolls- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Fetch-22– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- The Twisted Ones– Scott Cawthorn and Kira Breed-Wrisley, Scholastic
- Claudia And The New Girl– Ann M. Martin. Illustrated by Gabriela Epstein, Scholastic
- Truly Tyler– Terri Libenson, Balzer + Bray
- Attack On Titan, Vol. 1– Hajime Isayama, Kodansha
- New Kid– Jerry Craft, HarperCollins
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
One thought on “Chainsaw Man Rips Through the Top Five in August’s New York Times Best Seller List”
Comments are closed.