*Please Note: Rankings reflect sales for June 2021*
Last month, we witnessed the Titans taking over the New York Times Best Seller’s List for June, this month its an All-Out War with the Heroes and the Paranormal Liberation Front with Kohei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia Volume 28 taking Number Two in July’s Best Sellers Chart.
Coming back onto the chart is Tatsuki Fujimoto’s Chainsaw Man, Gege Akutami’s Jujutsu Kaisen, Koyoharu Gotouge’s Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, and Tatsuya Endo’s Spy X Family. Another big month for Shueisha Inc and Viz Media’s Shonen Titles, especially Chainsaw Man, which recently got a brand new trailer for its new anime series.
“The all-out war against the Paranormal Liberation Front continues at the hospital and the mountain villa! Mirko desperately battles High-Ends in order to reach Tomura’s stasis tank, knowing exactly how much is at stake if she fails. At the PLF hideout, Dabi is determined to roast Hawks, but Tokoyami isn’t about to let his mentor fall. Meanwhile, while helping to evacuate the city, Midoriya senses an ominous presence that’s awoken in the hospital…“
- Mothering Heights– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- My Hero Academia Vol. 28– Kohei Horikoshi, Viz Media
- GRIME AND PUNISHMENT– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- CAT KID COMIC CLUB– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Chainsaw Man Vol. 5– Tatsuki Fujimoto, Viz Media
- Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 10– Gege Akutami, Viz Media
- Demon Slayer- Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 22– Koyoharu Gotouge, Viz Media
- For Whom the Ball Rolls- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Fetch-22– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Claudia And The New Girl– Ann M. Martin. Illustrated by Gabriela Epstein, Scholastic
- The Twisted Ones– Scott Cawthorn and Kira Breed-Wrisley, Scholastic
- New Kid– Jerry Craft, HarperCollins
- Truly Tyler– Terri Libenson, Balzer + Bray
- FGTEEV SAVES THE WORLD!– FGTeeV, Illustrated by Miguel Díaz Rivas, HarperAlley
- Spy x Family Vol. 5– Tatsuya Endo, Viz Media
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.