*PLEASE NOTE: Rankings reflect sales for December 2021*
It’s a New Year, but with a familiar beat, the New York Times Best Sellers List for Graphic Novels and Manga is up for January, and Manga makes its return on the List. Tatsuki Fujimoto’s Chainsaw Man Volume 8 ripping its way onto the Top Ten at No. 8, and the return of Gege Akutami’s Jujutsu Kaisen with Volume 13 joining Chainsaw Man in the Top Ten at No. 10, and the prequel manga, Jujutsu Kaisen 0 coming in at No. 13, it riding on the announcement of the New Movie’s Debut in Japan.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 2 hangs in there at No. 15, but the biggest surprise was Rachel Smythe’s Webtoon series, Lore Olympus dropping down to No. 6, making its debut at No.1 Last Month, but this isn’t a bad thing, its great that it has stayed in the Top Ten for Two Months now.
“As Quanxi and the members of the Special Division battle it out over Denji, the mysterious Santa Claus makes his move. But things are not as they appear, and nobody will be prepared for the darkness and despair about to be unleashed!“
- Perspectives– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Mothering Heights– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Cat Kid Comic Club– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Grime And Punishment– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- The Brightest Night– Tui T. Sutherland. Illustrated by Mike Holmes, Scholastic
- Lore Olympus: Volume One- Rachel Smythe, Del Rey
- Kristy And The Snobs– Ann M. Martin. Illustrated by Chan Chau, Scholastic
- Chainsaw Man Vol. 8– Tatsuki Fujimoto, Viz Media
- For Whom the Ball Rolls- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Jujutsu Kaisen Vol. 13– Gege Akutami, Viz Media
- Dog Man- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- FETCH-22- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Jujutsu Kaisen Vol. 0– Gege Akutami, Viz Media
- The Bad Guys In They’re Bee-Hind You!– Aaron Blabey, Scholastic
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol 2- Koyoharu Gotouge, Viz Media
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: email@example.com.
One thought on “Chainsaw Man and Jujutsu Kaisen Tears Their Way Into the Top Ten in The NY Times Best Seller List for January”
Comments are closed.