PLEASE NOTE: The Rankings Reflect Sales For September 2022
Good afternoon, This month, we’re seeing another big change in the NY Times Best Sellers List for Graphic Novels and Manga. Last month, it was focused on All Things Shonen Jump, but this time we’re seeing it lean back on Young Adult and Children’s Graphic Novels.
Alice Oseman‘s Heart Stopper Graphic Novel Series continues its Best Selling Streak. This time, only the first two volumes are still on the list.
As for the manga, we’re looking at the Forgers continuing their mission in Tatsuya Endo’s Spy X Family, obviously influenced by the premiere of the Anime’s Second Cour. Also, we’re looking at the return of Solo Leveling, which also is getting an anime series. And finally, Tatsuki Fujimoto’s Chainsaw Man continued its streak with a reminder that the anime is set to premiere in five days.
“Yor is assigned to be a bodyguard for a mafia family on a cruise ship by the secret organization Garden. But with Lloyd and Anya also on board thanks to a giveaway they won, Yor is starting to have doubts about her secret life as an assassin…“
- JESSI’S SECRET LANGUAGE– Ann M. Martin. Illustrated by Chan Chau, Scholastic
- Spy X Family Vol. 8– Tatsuya Endo, Viz Media
- On Purpose– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Hooky, Vol. 2– Míriam Bonastre Tur, Clarion
- INVESTIGATORS: HEIST AND SEEK– John Patrick Green, First Second
- Heartstopper Vol. 1– Alice Oseman, Scholastic
- Mothering Heights– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- The Bad Guys In Open Wide And Say ARRRGH!– Aaron Blabey, Scholastic
- FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S: FAZBEAR FRIGHTS, VOL. 1– Scott Cawthon, Elley Cooper and Carly Anne West. Illustrated by Didi Esmeralda, Anthony Morris Jr. and Andi Santagata, Scholastic
- Chainsaw Man Vol. 1– Tatsuki Fujimoto, Viz Media
- Solo Leveling Vol. 5– Chugong. Illustrated by DuBu/Redice Studio, Yen Press
- Grime and Punishment– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Spy X Family Vol. 2– Tatsuya Endo, Viz Media
- Heartstopper Vol. 2– Alice Oseman, Scholastic
- Spy X Family Vol. 1– Tatsuya Endo, Viz Media
Source: New York Times
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.