Also accompanying this announcement was the main staff list, a brand new visual, and the musicians who will be performing the OP and ED themes for the anime series.
The theme song for the series, “Tsumi to Batsu to Underground” is performed by former live-action Kamen Rider actor, Mitsuru Matsuoka, with the opening theme “Private Eye” performed by Big Gadgets featuring Aya Kamiki with TAKUYA.
The Main Staff for FUUTO PI includes the following:
- Director: Yosuke Kabashima
- Assistant director: Ayataka Tanemura
- Series composition: Tatsuto Higuchi
- Script director: Riku Sanjo
- Character design, chief animation director: Hidekazu Ebina
- Chief animation director: Seiji Komatsubara
- Main animators: Yukiyoshi Shikiji, Kazuhito Tominaga, Kenta Yokoya
- Animation production: Studio KAI
- Copyright: “FUUTO PI” Production Committee
Fuuto PI will premiere on August 1st on the U-NEXT Streaming Service ahead of its television premiere on Tokyo MX on August 8th. This is a continuation of the Fūto Tantei manga series, which was written by Riku Sanjo and illustrated by Masaki Sato with Toei producer Hideaki Tsukada supervising the manga. FUUTO PI is part of Kamen Rider’s 50th Anniversary.
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: email@example.com.Coming this month to Entertainment Earth: Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Double Cyclone Joker Figure-rise Standard Model Kit