*Please Note that the Rankings reflect sales for August 2021*
Fall is almost here, and with it comes to change as of September’s New York Time’s Best Seller Chart for Graphic Novels and Manga.
Last month, we saw only three manga titles on the list but now we’re seeing five titles on the Best Seller List. Viz Media’s Jujutsu Kaisen Volume Eleven comes in at Number 2, while the final volume of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Volume 23 takes Number 3. Chainsaw Man’s Sixth Volume comes in at Number 4, making the Devil Hunter’s appearance streak continue, last month the first volume took number 2. Junji Ito’s newest horror masterpiece, Sensor makes its debut at Number 6, finally, continuing its long streak on the List is My Hero Academia Volume 28 at Number 9.
“The Shibuya subway station is teeming with civilians and transfigured humans. Despite this dire circumstance, Satoru Gojo defeats the cursed spirits there. However, the cursed spirits possess a special item that can even seal the all-powerful Gojo! Meanwhile, an unlikely ally suddenly contacts Yuji Itadori, who is on his way to the station!“
- Mothering Heights– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Jujutsu Kaisen Volume 11– Gege Akutami, Viz Media
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Volume 23– Koyoharu Gotouge, Viz Media
- Chainsaw Man Volume 6– Tatsuki Fujimoto, Viz Media
- Grime And Punishment– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Sensor– Junji Ito, Viz Media
- Brawl of the Wild– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Dog Man- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- My Hero Academia Vol. 28– Kohei Horikoshi, Viz Media
- Dog Man Unleashed- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Cat Kid Comic Club– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Lord of the Fleas- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- The Bad Guys In Cut To The Chase– Aaron Blabey, Scholastic
- Karen’s Kittycat Club– Ann M. Martin. Illustrated by Katy Farina, Scholastic
- The Twisted Ones– Scott Cawthorn and Kira Breed-Wrisley, Scholastic
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.