Funimation announces English Dub Cast for Cells at Work! Code Black.
Funimation announced today the new cast list for the Akane Shimizu Cells at Work! Spin-off Series, Shigemitsu Harada and Issei Hatsuyoshiya‘s Cells at Work! Code Black. The story goes that a Rookie Blood Cell bustling about, trying to make oxygen deliveries all over the body. But his workplace is beginning to go into Code Black, the body is going into a tremendous amount of stress and struggling to live and survive. The Dub is set to premiere tomorrow on March 11th. It is thanks to their partnership with Aniplex of America and Bang Zoom! Entertainment.
- Red Blood Cell (AA2153)– Kyle McCarley
- White Blood Cell (Neutrophil) (1196)– Allegra Clark
- Red Blood Cell (AC1677)– Jon Allen
- White Blood Cell (Neutrophil) (8787)– Lizzie Freeman
- White Blood Cell (Neutrophil) (1212)– Tiana Camacho
- Gastric Chief Cell– John E. Bentley
- Platelet– Lizzie Freeman
- Macrophage– Suzie Yeung
- Hepatocyte– Lauren Landa
- Brain Cell (Commander)– J. Michael Tatum
- Narrator– Jason Marnocha
- English Voice Direction– Wendee Lee
- English Adaptation– Rachel Robinson
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email me at email@example.com. Also, be sure to Follow and Subscribe to the Nerd Den’s Twitter, Tumblr, and now Facebook and Instagram! Be sure to check out our new store, Red’s Nerd Shop!