It was announced as a sequel to the 52-episode SHAMAN KING reboot anime. Now, the Official Twitter account for the series has confirmed that the continuation will be an adaption of the SHAMAN KING FLOWERS manga, which centers around Yoh and Ana’s son, Hana.
Also for the upcoming series was the release of a new key visual, a teaser trailer, the main cast, and a staff list. These are listed below:
- Yōko Hikasa- Hana Asakura
- Katsuyuki Konishi- Amidamaru
- Sumire Uesaka- Alumi Niumbirch
- Shun Horie- Yohane Asakura
- Michiko Kaiden- Gakko Ibuki
- Romi Park- Tao Men
- Takeshi Furuta- Director
- Shoji Yonemura- Scriptwriter
- Mayuko Yamamoto- Character Designer
- Toshiumi Lizumi, Satoshi Mutsuda- Over Soul Design
- Yuji Shibata- Prop Design
- Jin’ya Kimura- Art Director/Art Design
- Natsuko Otsuka- Color Key Artist
- Teruyuki Kuwase– Compositing Director of Photography
- Kumiko Sakamoto- Editing
- Yuki Hayashi- Music
- Masafumi Mima- Sound Director
- King Records- Music Production
- Bridge- Animation Production
SHAMAN KING FLOWERS is a manga series that was written and illustrated by Hiroyuki Takei. It was first serialized in Shueisha’s Jump X! Magazine from April 2010 to October 2014. It was collected in six volumes, and Kodansha Comics publishes the manga for English audiences.
The action returns in this brand-new sequel to SHAMAN KING! Hana Asakura finds that being the son of Yoh & Anna Asakura isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, and his boredom has him itching for any kind of excitement. But when a fight comes straight to his doorstep, it’s from a place he least expects—his own family? The battle for Asakura supremacy begins!
Source: Anime News Network
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.