Our favorite detectives Phillip, and Shotaro Hidari, find themselves taking the case to the stage in FUUTO PI- The Stage! That’s right, this Kamen Rider Spin-off will be performed in Theaters located in Tokyo and Osaka.
The main staff for the production was recently announced, which included the actors who will be playing the detective duo. Actors Masanari Wada and Tsubasa Kizu will play the roles of Shotaro Hidari and Philip, respectively.
- Original Work: Shotaro Ishinomori
- Original Serialization: “FUUTO PI” (published by Shogakukan in their Weekly Big Comic Spirits magazine)
- Script Supervisor: Riku Sanjo
- Script: Shun Nishime, Nobuhiro Mori (Shonen Shachu)
- Director: Nobuhiro Mori (Shonen Shachu)
- Music: Kōtarō Nakagawa, Shuhei Naruse
- Starring: Masanari Wada, Tsubasa Kizu, and others
- Executive Producer: Hideaki Tsukada
- Planning, Production: Toei
FUUTO PI is an anime sequel to the 2009 live-action series Kamen Rider W. The stage play is scheduled to run in December and January of 2023 in Tokyo and Osaka. However, there isn’t an exact date, or venue location announced yet.
“The story is canonically set after the events of Kamen Rider W (the 11th of ther Heisei era), which aired in 2009. It follows private investigator Shotaro Hidari and the mysterious boy Philip, two strangers who become one Kamen Rider!“
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: email@example.com.From Kamen Rider W comes the ultimate way to store and protect your phone! This Kamen Rider W Double Driver Henshin Action Phone Case recreates the looks and actions of the Double Driver as seen in the series. It is compatable with iPhone 8-13, Google Pixel5, AQUA Sense 2-5, Galaxy S8/S10/S20/A20-21.
2 thoughts on ““A Hardboiled Performance” Fuuto PI takes the Case to the Stage!”
Comments are closed.