While the Primetime Emmy Awards begins on September 12th, the Creative Arts Emmy Awards were awarded this weekend.
It was a memorable event that brought firsts, such as Former US President Barack Obama winning his first emmy for Outstanding Narrator for Netflix’s Our Great National Parks. And RuPaul won their Seventh Emmy Award, becoming the first Most-Winning Black Artist in history.
But our main focus will be several Netflix shows that won big at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards, such as Arcane, Squid Game, Stranger Things, and Love, Death, and Robots.
- Arcane– Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation
- “The Boy Savior”– Anne-Laure To, Color Script Artist
- “Happy Progress Day!”– Julien Georgel, Art Direction
- “When These Walls Come Tumbling Down”– Bruno Couchinho, Background Designer
- “When These Walls Come Tumbling Down”– (Outstanding Animated Program)
- Love, Death, and Robots- Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, and Outstanding Short Form Animated Program
- “Jibaro”– Alberto Mielgo, Character Designer
- Stranger Things
- Outstanding Music Supervision
- Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup
- Outstanding Sound Editing for a Comedy or Drama Series (One Hour)
- Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (One Hour)
- Outstanding Stunt Coordination for a Drama Series, Limited or Anthology Series or Movie
- Squid Game
- Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series– Lee Yoo-mi
- Outstanding Production Design for a Narrative Contemporary Program (One Hour or More)
- Outstanding Special Visual Effects in a Single Episode
- “Stick to the Team” – Lim Tae-hoon, Shim Sang-min, Kim Cha-i, and Lee Tae-young (Outstanding Stunt Performance)
Source: Entertainment Weekly
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: email@example.com.