It may be a New Year, but Kohei Horikoshi‘s My Hero Academia Manga Series has continued the reign in the Top 10 on the New York Times Best Seller List for Manga and Graphic Novels in January.
My Hero Academia Vol. 1 is Number Three, while Vol. 2 is at Number Five (Number 10 in December), Koyoharu Gotouge‘s Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 1 is at Number Seven (In December it was originally at Number 11.) Junji Ito‘s Remina joins up at Number 9 and finally Hajime Isayama‘s Attack on Titan Vol. 1 at Number 14.
“Izuku has dreamt of being a hero all his life—a lofty goal for anyone but especially challenging for a kid with no superpowers. That’s right, in a world where eighty percent of the population has some kind of super-powered “quirk,” Izuku was unlucky enough to be born completely normal. But that’s not enough to stop him from enrolling in one of the world’s most prestigious hero academies.”
- CAT KID COMIC CLUB– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- A Wealth of Pigeons– By Steve Martin and Harry Bliss, Celadon
- My Hero Academia Vol. 1– By Kohei Horikoshi, Viz Media
- GUTS– By Riana Telgemeier, Scholastic
- My Hero Academia Vol. 2– By Kohei Horikoshi, Viz Media
- Strange Planet– Nathan W. Pyle, Morrow-Gift
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 1– By Koyoharu Gotouge, Viz Media
- Class Act– Jerry Craft, Quill Tree
- Remina– Junji Ito, Viz Media
- Smile– Riana Telgemeier, Scholastic
- New Kid–Jerry Craft, HarperCollins
- HAPPY NARWHALIDAYS– Ben Clanton, Tundra
- Baby-Sitters Little Sister: Karen’s Rollerskates– Ann M. Martin, Illustrated by Katy Farina, Scholastic
- Attack on Titan Vol.1– Hajime Isayama, Kodansha
- Drama– Riana Telgemeier, Scholastic
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org; Also, be sure to Follow and Subscribe to the Nerd Den’s Twitter, Tumblr, and now Facebook! Links are located on the Sidebar!Make your life a little more Plus Ultra! This My Hero Academia UA Academy Sticky Notebook includes a variety of sticky note pad options: 80x Gsm paper, 50x sheets long note pad, 25x sheets medium, 25x sheets each of 6x different sticky bookmark flags. Measures approximately 5 3/4-inches x 8 1/4-inches.