The latest Stargirl Visuals shows off a new generation of Justice Society Heroes and Villains.
Today, DC Universe unveiled the newest posters for the new series Stargirl; not to be confused with Disney Plus’s Series by the same name, Stargirl is about a High School Sophomore named Courtney Whitmore who discovers a powerful Cosmic Staff, learning that her stepfather, Pat Dugan used to be a Super Hero Sidekick, she becomes an inspiration for a new generation of Superheroes. In the latest Visuals, we get a chance to look at heroes S.T.R.I.P.E, Doctor Midnight, Wildcat, and Hourman; while for the villains: Dragon King, Tigress, Sportsmaster, Brainwave, and Icicle. Stargirl is set to premiere May 18th on DC Universe while it will also premiere on May 19th, Subsequent episodes will premiere on DCU while it will be a day ahead when they air on CW. Geoff Johns penned a heartfelt letter to set the stage of the Show.
- Courtney Whitmore/Stargirl – Brec Bassinger (“School of Rock,” “The Goldbergs”)
- Pat Dugan/S.T.R.I.P.E – Luke Wilson (“Old School,” “Idiocracy”)
- Yolanda Montez/Wildcat – Yvette Monreal (“Matador,” “Faking It”)
- Barbara Whitmore – Amy Smart (“Just Friends,” “Varsity Blues”)
- Sylvester Pemberton/Starman – Joel McHale (“Community,” “Ted”)
- Beth Chapel/Dr. Mid-Nite – Anjelika Washington (“Tall Girl,” “Young Sheldon”)
- Rick Tyler/Hourman – Cameron Gellman (“Heathers,” “20th Century Women”)
- Ms. Brooks/Tigress – Joy Osmanski (“Santa Clarita Diet,” “Dead Night”)
- Dr. Henry King/Brainwave – Christopher James Baker (“True Detective,” “Ozark”)
- Jordan Mahkent/Icicle – Neil Jackson (“Welcome to Marwen,” “Absentia”)
- Dr. Ito/Dragon King – Nelson Lee (“Blade: The Series,” “Mulan (2006)”)
- Crock/Sportsmaster – Neil Hopkins (“Lost,” “The Good Wife”)
The information (including Cast List) and Image Credit were provided by: Newsarama.
Swing With a Stargirl! Courtney Elizabeth Whitmore makes a splash as the superheroine Stargirl with this DC Bombshells Art Print. She carries the Cosmic Staff, created by the original Starman Ted Knight, which gives her the ability to fly, levitate objects, and harness energy. The DC Bombshells Stargirl Art Print measures 24-inches tall x 18-inches wide and is printed on 100-pound, satin-finish paper. DC Comics Bombshells is DC Collectibles’ line of statues featuring the female superstars of the DC Universe in looks and poses inspired by classic pin-up art. The art prints from QMx offer fans a chance to own beautiful reproductions of the original DC Bombshells artwork designed by Ant Lucia.
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email me at email@example.com. Also, be sure to Follow and Subscribe to the Nerd Den on Social Media, Links are located on the sidebar. Also, Be sure to check out our new store, Red’s Nerd Shop!