Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine’s Day, I wanted to take a minute to say that with everyone is so busy with their own Valentine’s Day plans, life, and dates that we often forget about the ones who cannot make or participate in Valentine’s Day Activities but let’s make this different. Below I have listed places that are accepting Digital Valentine’s Day Cards for patients in Children’s Hospitals.
- Boston Children’s Hospital Trust (Massachusetts)
- Children’s Health (Texas)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (California)
- Children’s National Health System (Washington, D.C.)
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital (Ohio)
- C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital (Michigan)
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford (California)
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation (Arizona)
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital (National)
- Texas Children’s Hospital (Texas)
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email me at email@example.com; Also, be sure to Follow and Subscribe to the Nerd Den’s Twitter, and Tumblr! Links are located on the Sidebar!