If you’ve been waiting for the second season of Cells at Work and want to binge while you wait then I have some news for you; Akane Shimizu’s Biological Comedy now has an English Dub and it has arrived on Netflix today! If you’re not familiar with this Anime (or Manga) then Buddy, we’ve got you covered!
“This story is about you.. Yeah, you and your body! According to a new study, in the Human Body, there are Approximately around Thirty-Seven Trillion Cells. These cells are hard at work within your body. Whether it be the oxygen carrying Red Blood Cells to the bacteria fighting White Blood Cells, Get to know the unsung heroes and the drama that unfolds inside of you!“
- Erythrocyte / Red Blood Cell (AE3083)- Cherami Leigh
- Neutrophil/ White Blood Cell (U-1146)- Billy Kametz
- Killer T. Cell- Robbie Daymond
- Macrophage/ Monocyte– Laura Post
- Platelet– Xanthe Huynh
- Helper T. Cell– Ray Chase
- Regulatory T. Cell– Erica Mendez
- Naive T. Cell– Laura Stahl
- Effector T. Cell– Chris Tergliaferra
- Eosinophil– Kayli Mills
- Dendritic Cell– Griffin Burns
- Memory Cell- David Vincent
- Mast Cell– Maureen Price
- Senpai Red Blood Cell (AA5100)- Kira Buckland
- Kohai Red Blood Cell (NT4201)- Jeannie Tirado
- B. Cell– Erik Scott Kimerer
- Basophil- D.C. Douglas
- NK Cell– Morgan Berry
- Cancer Cell– Khoi Dao
- Narrator– Karen Strassman
If you have any suggestions or questions, email me at email@example.com; Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Ko-Fi and Tumblr! Links located on the Sidebar!
Thank you for checking out our website and our articles, if you would like to leave a tip to help support our website, it would be appreciated.