The day is here! And we have what you’re looking for.
Today, we’re going to be looking over the recent announcement by WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey, and as usual, I’ll be providing you a break down of what to expect.
The Price and Launch Date
- WarnerMedia announced that the price will be $14.99, with a launch date of May 2020.
- As previously mentioned from our last article discussing the Wireless Companies joining in the Stream Battle, Ten million AT&T Customers and existing HBO subscribers will get the service for free.
- It will give an eight-figure start to close the gap with Netflix.
- Across Europe, the US and Latin America will have 75 Million-90 Million subscribers by 2025.
- An ad-supported will go live in 2021, with live offerings such as the News and Sports will be incorporated in the same year.
- Tailored versions of HBOMAX for Europe and Latin America with localized programming will begin to hit the market by 2021.
Green Lantern, Strange Adventures get their own TV Series
Greg Berlanti, the man who brought DC Shows such as Arrow, The Flash, and Batwoman will be bringing Green Lantern and Strange Adventures to HBOMAX; for more on this monumental announcement, click here.
New Programming, TV and Film that will be streamed on Service.
Also making an appearance in today’s unveiling was a list of programming that will be available on HBOMAX, click here for the list.