According to Newsarama, Marvel Comics has informed retailers that they’re revising the art team for four of its ongoing titles; here are the Comics that have been affected:
Ig Guara and Jose Carlos will be taking over starting on Issue #11, replacing Javier Garron; who was the series artist. Issue #11 will be released on October 9th.
Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue #11: Ultimatum is here and New York doesn’t know what hit it.
• In chasing this mysterious man from a mysterious place, Miles finds himself in a VERY awkward situation involving his Uncle.
• And when something huge happens, Miles finds himself with a dilemma that could threaten everything Miles holds dear.
Meanwhile, for Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man’s Thirteenth issue we’ll be seeing Ken Lashley subbing for Juan Cabal if you recall drew portions in Issues 10 and 11, and solicited to draw for the 12th issue until he was replaced by artist Pere Perez. Issue #13 is coming out on October 16th.
• Sometimes even your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man needs help from his neighbors.
• Peter’s been keeping secrets and it leads to some big consequences and…
• A GUEST-STARRING APPEARANCE FROM THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
Will Robson will be stepping away from November 13th’s Future Foundation #4 issue just for a break, it has been confirmed that Alti Firmansyah will be drawing this issue.
LOST IN SPACE!
The Future Foundation’s fight to save Molecule Man comes to a head! And there’ll be no rainbow after a storm like this. This issue, someone dies. Don’t miss Professor Power and his team meeting their Maker – and more!
November 6th’s Issue of the Magnificent Ms. Marvel will be drawn by Minkyu Jung, will be taking over for originally solicited Joey Vazquez.
Disaster strikes Ms. Marvel’s family, drawing Kamala and Bruno closer together than ever before. Are these two best friends about to become something more? Or will Kamala’s duties as Ms. Marvel come between them? Brace yourself for a whirlwind issue that will change MS. MARVEL forever!
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email me at email@example.com; Also, be sure to Follow and Subscribe to the Nerd Den’s Twitter, Tumblr, and now Facebook! Links are located on the Sidebar!