Warner Bros. Japan has surprised fans with a brand new announcement, the Elric Brothers are coming back for two brand new Live-Action movies. The first film, Fullmetal Alchemist: Final Chapter – The Avenger Scar (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Kanketsu-hen – Fukushūsha Scar) opens on May 20th, follows the battle between Edward Elric and Scar, while Fullmetal Alchemist: Final Chapter – The Last Transmutation (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Kanketsu-hen – Saigo no Rensei) opens on June 24th, depicting the final battle of the story.
Fumihiko Sori is returning to direct the film, Hey! Say! JUMP’s Ryōsuke Yamada stars as Edward Elric, and Atomu Mizuishi is Alphonse Elric(voice and motion capture). Tsubasa Honda as Winry Rockbell and Dean Fujioka as Roy Mustang. Also joining the cast are:
- Mackenyu Arata as Scar
- Yuina Kuroshima as Lan Fan
- Keisuke Watanabe as Ling Yao
- Yuki Yamada as Solf J. Kimblee
- Hiroshi Tachi as King Bradley
- Kōji Yamamoto as Alex Louis Armstrong
- Chiaki Kuriyama as Olivier Mira Armstrong
- Seiyō Uchino as Van Hohenheim
- Yukie Nakama as Trisha Elric
- Jun Fubuki as Pinako Rockbell
- Naohito Fujiki as Yuriy Rockbell
- Kaoru Okunuki as Sarah Rockbell
- Kokoro Terada as Selim Bradley
- Long Meng Rou as May Chang
- Haruhi Ryо̄ga as Izumi Curtis
Warner Bros. Japan also streamed a special trailer for the film, this time it would include narration voiced by voice actor Romi Park, who voiced Edward Elric in the anime. The original manga’s creator Hiromu Arakawa is creating a new illustration for the bonus (to be detailed later) that filmgoers will receive.
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.