Diamond Comics recently released their Top Selling Products List for June and today we’ll be looking at the Top Ten Graphic Novels. While it was the third volume of Boom! Studios hit-series by James Tynion IV and Werther Dell’Edera’s Something is Killing the Children, making it June’s Most-Shipped Graphic Novel. Following behind Boom! Studios were one of the Big Two Comic Book Publishers, Marvel Comics with Five Graphic Novels led by the collected edition of Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman’s King in Black at #2. Also in the top ten were Star Wars: Darth Vader Volume 2: Into the Fire (#3); Mighty Marvel Masterworks: Amazing Spider-Man: With Great Power…, a collection of the original Stan Lee and Steve Ditko stories (#6); Thor Volume 2: Prey (#7); and The Immortal Hulk Volume 9: The Weakest One There Is (#8).
Number Four was Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley’s Invincible Volume One, which was the basis of Amazon Prime’s Hit-Series. Another series from Image and James Tynion IV that made it on the list was Department of Truth Volume One at Number Nine. Viz Media smashes its way onto the list with two Shonen Titles, Kohei Horkoshi’s My Hero Academia Volume Twenty-Eight at Number Five, while Gege Akutami’s Jujutsu Kaisen Volume Ten at Number 10.
- Something Is Killing Children Volume 3 TP, Boom! Studios
- King In Black TP, Marvel Comics
- Star Wars: Darth Vader Volume 2: Into The Fire TP, Marvel Comics
- Invincible Vol. 1: Family Matters TP, Image Comics
- My Hero Academia Volume 28, Viz Media
- Mighty Marvel Masterworks: Amazing Spider-man: Great Power… GN, Marvel Comics
- Thor Volume 2: Prey TP, Marvel Comics
- Immortal Hulk Vol. 9: The Weakest One There Is TP, Marvel Comics
- Department Of Truth Vol. 1 TP (MR), Image Comics
- JUJUTSU KAISEN VOLUME 10, Viz Media
News Source: Diamond Comics Distribution Press Release.
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: email@example.com.