First reported at IGN, Innersloth has pushed an update for their popular game Among Us, here is what the update contains according to their Developer Blog Post on Steam:
- Added Anonymous Voting option
- All votes appear as grey
- Added Task Bar Modes
- Always mode works like normal
- Meeting mode only updates the bar during meetings
- Invisible mode removes the task bar entirely
- MIRA: Comms sabotage clears the security logs
- Added symbols to fix wires task
- Added cosmetics to meeting screen
- Various bug fixes
Coming soon to Among Us:
- Accounts. We’re hoping to get accounts into the game by December. This will allow players to report accounts that are toxic and/or hacking. They may be a bit barebones at first but things like friendslists will also come at a later date after launch.
- New Map. We’re hard at work on a new map (It’s Henry Stickmin themed!). This map is currently looking bigger than Polus! The map will contain plenty of new tasks and will be available for free to all players!
- Translations/Localization. The game is currently only translated into a few languages (and some of those translations are a bit rough). We’re planning on getting professional translations into multiple languages (More than we currently have, not ready to share quite which languages yet). To all the people offering to translate, thanks for reaching out, but we’ve got it under control!
- Colorblind support. This patch contains a first pass on colorblind support. We’ll continue monitoring it to see how it performs.
The Information was provided by IGN, Innersloth.
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.