MHA’s sound director shows us what safety measures are taken for Social Distancing and keeping the actors safe.
With what has been going on in the world lately due to the Coronavirus, Television shows, and Animated series has seemed to either come to a screeching halt or postponed, but Japan’s Prime Minister lifting the State of Emergency for 39 prefectures two weeks ago, it has been finding residents and businesses trying to adjust back to a sense of normalcy. But recently on Twitter, Sound Director Masafumi Mima posted several images of Booths set up for Social Distancing, each image showing actors spaced apart with their own Mics and screen set-up.
In each tweet, Masafumi is outlining what measures were taken in the studio to help keep the workers and actors safe. The size of the room that is large enough for an Orchestra, citing that safety comes first.
- Requiring them to wear masks from when they leave their houses to when they perform their lines.
- Doing a fever check at home and at the studio.
- Requiring them to take all food and drinks home.
- Do not leave baggage on the floor but in the indicated seats.
- Keep greetings and small talk to a minimum.
- Directing people to move according to the conducting wire.
Oh my goodness, Sanrio and the heroes of UA Academy teams up for a crossover! This time it’s Sanrio’s Badtz Marux X Katsuki Bakugou, get your Vinyl Figure today, also, is part of a special Funko Sale; Buy one, get 50% off. Hurry, sale ends June 2nd
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to Follow and Subscribe to the Nerd Den on Social Media, Links are located on the sidebar. Also, Be sure to check out our new store, Red’s Nerd Shop!