The Best Selling Manga of 2019 so far, did yours make the list?
With Anime being a hit in the US, The money is in the Manga Sales.
Recently reported on ComicBook’s Website, a Twitter user by the name of SPManga1 broke down and documented the numbers of mangas sold in Japan so far in 2019.
Here is the list:
- 1.) One Piece – 5,015,325
- 2.) The Promised Neverland – 4,180,039
- 3.) Kingdom – 4,044,339
- 4.) My Hero Academia – 3,148,345
- 5.) Gotoubun no Hanayome – 2,940,013
- 6.) Attack on Titan – 2,814,944
- 7.) That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime – 2,527,807
- 8.) Haikyuu – 2,451,633
- 9.) Kaguya-sama Love is war – 2,432,345
- 10.) One Punch Man – 1,814,307
Comes to no surprise that One Piece continues to dominate the charts, with the 20th Anniversary Film on the way in August and new Merchandise coming in to mark the occasion, it’s no wonder it scored a top spot in 2018’s Best Selling Manga list with 8 Million copies sold. It has been going strong since 1997 with it being first serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump. Has your favorite made the list? Leave us a comment below and share your thoughts with us.