Please Note: New York Times Rankings reflect sales from October 2021.
Last Month’s Best Sellers List looked pretty slim for Manga Readers, but as I mentioned before and that things change quickly. This month we’re seeing five manga titles on the List, two being in the Top Five, two in the Top Ten, and one at number fifteen. Chainsaw Man Vol. 7 cuts its way to Number Two, Attack On Titan’s Final Volume (Volume 34) took Number Three. Jujutsu Kaisen made its return to the Best Seller List with Vol. 12 taking number eight and the first volume of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba taking Number Nine, and finally, Tatsuya Endo’s Spy X Family Vol. 6 taking Number 15, this coming after the monumental news three days ago that the Manga Series would be adapted into an TV Anime Series. This makes the first time in Two Years that Kohei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia hasn’t been on the New York Times Best Sellers List.
“Denji’s gotten too famous! After a news program broadcasts Chainsaw Man’s heroics, the whole world now wants in on the action! Can Denji’s new protection detail keep him safe from all the talented assassins that have assembled in Japan to take him down?!“Volume Seven Synopsis
- Mothering Heights– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Chainsaw Man Vol. 7– Tatsuki Fujimoto, Viz Media
- Attack on Titan Vol. 34- Hajime Isayama, Kodansha
- Kristy And The Snobs– Ann M. Martin. Illustrated by Chan Chau, Scholastic
- On Tyranny- Timothy Snyder, Illustrated by Nora Krug, Ten Speed
- Cat Kid Comic Club– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Grime And Punishment– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Jujutsu Kaisen Vol. 12- Gege Akutami, Viz Media
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba, Vol. 1– Koyoharu Gotouge, Viz Media
- For Whom the Ball Rolls- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- FETCH-22- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Brawl of the Wild– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Friends Forever– Shannon Hale. Illustrated by LeUyen Pham, First Second
- Dog Man- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Spy X Family- Tatsuya Endo, Viz Media
SOURCE: New York Times
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.