The latest volume of Attack on Titan takes Number 5 on the New York Times Best Seller list for June.
That’s the thing about time and trends, always changing when you’re not looking, that is the case with June’s New York Time’s Best Seller List for Graphic Novels and Manga.
Last month’s Chart saw seven manga volumes take over the top fifteen (three new volumes, and four back volumes.) With such titles as Kohei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia, Tatsuki Fujimoto’s Chainsaw Man, and Tatsuya Endo, Spy x Family. Now we’re entering June with only three manga titles on the chart, Hajime Isayama’s Attack On Titan Volume 33, My Hero Academia Volume One, and Koyoharu Gotouge’s Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Volume 8. Let’s take a look at how the chart played out, and as a reminder for first-time readers, the rankings reflect sales for May 2021. Lists are published early online.
The blockbuster action manga that inspired the epic anime stampedes towards its climax!
“Once hailed as humanity’s greatest hope, Eren has since become unrecognizable. With the Attack Titan now morphed into a grotesque, colossal skeleton of its former self, Eren continues to control the wave of Titans laying waste to the world, extinguishing countless homes, towns, and lives in their wake. In order to salvage what’s left of humanity, Mikasa, Armin, and the Survey Corps decide to confront Eren head-on. But to stop the Rumbling, they’ll have to dedicate much more than their hearts…“Attack On Titan Vol. 33 Synopsis
- Mothering Heights– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- CAT KID COMIC CLUB– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- GRIME AND PUNISHMENT– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Claudia And The New Girl– Ann M. Martin. Illustrated by Gabriela Epstein, Scholastic
- Attack on Titan Vol. 33– Hajime Isayama, Kodansha
- FGTEEV SAVES THE WORLD!– FGTeeV, Illustrated by Miguel Díaz Rivas, HarperAlley
- Brawl of the Wild– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- For Whom the Ball Rolls- Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- Fetch-22– Dav Pilkey, Scholastic
- When Stars Are Scattered– Victoria Jamieson and Omar Mohamed. Illustrated by Victoria Jamieson and Iman Geddy, Dial
- Truly Tyler– Terri Libenson, Balzer + Bray
- My Hero Academia Vol. 1– Kohei Horikoshi, Viz Media
- New Kid– Jerry Craft, HarperCollins
- The Secret To Superhuman Strength– Alison Bechdel, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Demon Slayer- Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 8– Koyoharu Gotouge, Viz Media
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email me at email@example.com. Also, be sure to Follow and Subscribe to the Nerd Den’s Twitter, Tumblr, and now Facebook!