Today, the Electronic Software Association released a statement regarding this year’s E3 Conference. Following suit from other companies, it will be taking place online, moving to a Virtual Event that will be held from June 12th to the 15th. Promising that developers will be showcasing the latest news and games directly to fans around the world, the ESA plans to team up with Media Partners globally to help make it free and available to watch for free. So far, several companies have already made commitments to join the event, Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive, Warner Bros. Games, Koch Media to name off-hand and with more to come in the near future. Stanley Pierre-Louis, President & CEO of the ESA had this to say about the plans:
“For more than two decades, E3 has been the premier venue to showcase the best that the video game industry has to offer, while uniting the world through games, We are evolving this year’s E3 into a more inclusive event, but will still look to excite the fans with major reveals and insider opportunities that make this event the indispensable center stage for video games.”Stanley Pierre-Louis, President & CEO of the ESA
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, news tips, or questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org; Also, be sure to Follow and Subscribe to the Nerd Den’s Twitter, and Tumblr! Links are located on the Sidebar!
Be sure to check out the latest news from the Nerd Den at the links below!
- We're off on a House-Hunting Adventure with the Series Premiere Review of Dragon Goes House-Hunting!
- It was a record-setting month for Manga, including the new Manhwa Solo Leveling in March 2021.
- Dragons can be Delightful and Fierce, what we learned in the new Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid S TV TrailerThese Dragons are so delightful in this new Television Commercial!
- Things get messy as Chainsaw Man Slices his way onto the New York Times Best Seller List for Graphic Novels and Manga for April 2021.
- Class is in Session as Rival Schools Akira Kazama joins Street Fighter V Champion Edition.